Feed Us A Live Insect

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Re-activation! And songs of the month

It's been a year and a half since I last posted. I have been BUSY. I make no apologies. But now it is time to re-activate; please welcome us back into your bosoms.

As for news; we've recorded and are almost finished mixing our new LP, and it will be out on vinyl and digital this fall. I will be stingy on details for now, but I shall elaborate when the time is right.

Also: I'd like to announce another re-activation, that of our Song Of The Month service. Some of you from the olden days may remember this--the idea is that you write us and request a that we perform a cover song, whatever it might be--and as long as we can figure out how to play it, we run through it a couple of times, make a quick and dirty live recording, and post it here on the blog.

So yes, we're now accepting requests once again. Please send them in either via email or myspace; our myspace is www.myspace.com/monolators, and our email is:

mail [at] themonolators dot com

Here are some past songs of the month to whet your appetite:

Mr. Roboto by Styx
Dancing Queen by ABBA
Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor
Perfect Day by Lou Reed
I Want You by Elvis Costello
The End by The Doors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home