Feed Us A Live Insect

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Flying table

Some amusing pictures from the auto-destruction finale of "Best Friends In Space" from Tom's last show at the Echo. The blogger/photographer says a table came flying at her, but it was actually the front of my amp, which came off when I kicked the amp over. It's only held on by velcro (!). Thanks Fender! The piece in question is the blurry thing near the mic stand, just to the left of Ashley:


Flying Peavey:


And a nice one of Tom:







LINK

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Brianna said...

i'm sorry, I'm such a newb. Good set though, looking forward to seeing you again.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Eli Monolator said...

Please do, I had to promise the wifey that I wouldn't destroy the amp again. You should be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home