Feed Us A Live Insect

Friday, February 26, 2010

Solo show! Plus Mary & Jillinda w. Tenlons Fort

Hi all--

A little note--Mary and Jillinda (among others) are going to be playing a couple of shows as part of Jack Gibson/Tenlons Fort's band in the next couple of days--on Sunday the 28th at Pehrspace, and then on Wedneday March 3 at Synchronicity Space for Jack's record release show! Please come, I've heard the record and it is sweeeeeeeet!

ALSO--Jack is gonna screen part of a movie he's working on at the new Silver Factory space on Tuesday March 2nd, and he asked me (Eli Monolator) to play a solo set. To which I said, sure. Except that I haven't played solo in front of people for something like...um...15 years? So--this should be interesting! I'm gonna play some monolators stuff, some cobra lilies stuff (but heavily re-arranged, as you might imagine), and maybe a few new things I'm working on.

Silver Factory Studios has moved since it was shut down a few months back--I am told the new address is 4310 W. Jefferson Blvd. L.A. 90016. I don't have a set time yet but will report back as soon as I do.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Christopher Gordon said...

it's a lie! you played solo outside of the echoplex for the henry clay people's rock n roll summer circus extravaganza and it was great!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Eli Monolator said...

That does not count. Nobody could hear me and I was screaming over the crowd noise. I might as well have been a mime for all mattered.

So while you are technically right, this is the FIRST ONE FOR REALS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home