Feed Us A Live Insect

Friday, June 20, 2008

Further admonishment

Cobra Lilies Shall ALTER YOUR BIOLOGY TONIGHT

Not really, but we are playing a show tonight and it's going to be GLORIOUS. GLORRR-EEEEE-USSSS. I can't emphasize this enough. You do not want to miss this one because we're doing...this thing. I can't reveal what it is yet. But it's gonna be BIG.




It's at Pehrspace with Smells Like Flan. If nothing else you should come out and see Smells Like Flan--two ladies with a harp! Yeah! They played their first ever show in a living room years back AND it was also the Monolators' very first show! We go back.


THEY DOMINATE YER BUNZ!

Really I have been looking forward to this show all week and I'm glad it's here! Wheee! Love us! Come to Pehrspace tonight! It's five buckeroos, Flan plays at 10, we play at midnight.




I'm also gonna try to record the show tonight. DO YOU WANNA BE ON ONE OF OUR FOUR-TRACK TAPES? 'Course you do. You and your lips. Your sexy sexy lips.




"I like to sweat!"
-Grace Jones

Much love,
Cobra Lilies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home