Feed Us A Live Insect

Friday, October 17, 2008

C-c-c-c-c-obra Lilies on Tuesday!


Hello dear!

It's me. You know.
Don't you remember? The rubber raft? The Kiss Of Life? The seaweed in your hair? The seaweed EVERYWHERE? No?

Hmmm.



Well.



We should talk. Yes, now.
RIGHT NOW! DON'T CALL ME RETARDED! I KNOW WHAT'S WHAT, YOU YOU YOU YOU HALFWIT! *SOB*

Yes. That's SO much better, thank you. I stuck my tongue on a battery and it's like a little salty reset button for your brain! Everything is clear now! Like crystal.


So, yes. Cobra Lilies are playing a fun old show this coming tuesday! At Mr. T's Bowl. It's with this guy from New York, Lance Romance, and Eli Lily may or may not sit in with Lance's band. Not sure yet. And also with this fellow Featherbeard, who, yes, actually wears a beard of feathers when he plays. We saw him do this at KXLU.
It's true!

So we'd like to see you there! That's all. I need another little reset now.


*zap*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home