Feed Us A Live Insect

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pigment to Excess

This is the best review I've read yet--here it is, word for word. I did not translate this myself--this is how it appears on Nexhollyhoshi’s Weblog. I don't actually know what it means, but there it is. I suspect that “They Was a Licensed pilot inwards the Drove” is some kind of mutation of "I Was A Captain In The Army," but as to what “Pigment To excess” means, I cannot say.


Backward in passage to Sound truck
August 30, 2008

Heliograph congruent with David Greenwald

The Monolators are a Los Angeles-based ensemble singing that plays lo-fi garage museum piece-country rock. Sometimes her’in respect to an indie-without warning stable, for whereupon”Atom Was a Gendarme mutual regard the Organization,” just the same sometimes higher-ups percolate cook quartering songs. Sometimes management gate a sign major in regard to inner man, direct– the drums in relation with”Deputy” give out a hardly any besides the pledge, producing the encincture designation en route to snare. Ego’s endearing; the balada inasmuch as wobbling and likeable doesn’t sad, like this.

Twenty-four.A. kids: the amateur band is pottering just now at the Come up again at 8 p.m.

The Monolators - “They Was a Licensed pilot inwards the Drove”: mp3
The Monolators - “Pigment To excess”: mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home