Feed Us A Live Insect

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fresno tomorrow, Summer Camp Sunday?

Hi all--

We are taking a little jaunt up to Fresno to play with our dear pals Rademacher at ye olde Tokyo Gardens. Ah, Tokyo Gardens. According to this blog it is the oldest Japanese restaurant in the United States. Is this possibly true? In Fresno? I have no idea. I think it IS probably safe to say that it is the Fresno equivalent of Mr. T's, and that's good enough for us. ANYWAY--this should be a great show. It starts at 9-ish and I'm afraid I don't know when we go on yet--in front of Rademacher I hope? We'll see. We've got to drive back to LA the same night...THAT'S always fun fun fun.




Le Rademacher in an older guise/incarnation.

ALSO!

We have been asked to play Little Radio Summer Camp this Sunday with The Henry Clays. It's been a long time since we've played with those People and we've never played the Summer Camp, so that would be kinda neat. I have neither details nor confirmation at this point, but yea, if it should so pan out, I shall let you all know.

FINALLY

Wonderful pictures from our last Spaceland gig via Charlie Chu. Sadly they are not repostable (that "spaceball" thing again) so you will have to take my word for it and visit them in their natural setting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home