Feed Us A Live Insect

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Cover songs update

I'm fielding a number of questions from our generous kickstarter donors along the lines of "hey, where is my cover song," so I thought I'd give you all an update.

We are hard at work getting the records themselves ready--I spent another night silkscreening covers yesterday (cassette boombox choice: "Brand New Knife" by Shonen Knife) and it looks like we'll have enough done to cover the Kickstarter pledgers on Saturday.  So if any of you can make it--we'll have your record for you then.  Next up is finishing the t-shirts, which are almost all done, and then pretzels, and then we do the cover songs.  We hope to have everything wrapped up by the end of the month.

Also--I hope your formal attire for Saturday is shaping up.


Also:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home